EPIK International, Inc. was established in 2012 as a corporation and has an impressive of significant and sustained growth record. Today, Epik’s early founders are involved in strategic management of the company with valuable additions to the Executive Management to collaboratively grow and improve the business to reach its destined vision.
Over the years, thanks to increasing exposure and international success, the company’s leadership has been significantly enhanced through acquisition of prominent executive and technical talent. Collectively, these acquisitions have added value to its overall performance and expansion capabilities. Under versatile leadership, Epik team has decades of international construction and engineering experience.
Experience has taught us that the initial and early phases of every project are critical. In the world of Epik, the commencement of actual construction always follows early and thorough advance planning. This includes establishing clarity regarding the client’s expectations and ensuring those expectations will be met. From a technical standpoint, multi-disciplined design reviews occur early. For project execution, an early and clear understanding the projects critical paths are verified while accurately identifying the resource demands of the project. To this end, Epik team utilizes modern and state-of-the-art construction execution and management techniques.
The collective efforts of these early measures often identify value engineering benefits which can reduce costs and time while producing the optimum results on our construction projects and meeting the requirements of our clients.
Epik’s diversity is apparent in many ways. As hands-on constructors, we well comprehend the design process. Through early integration with our designers, we add value to the front end of projects. We have our own in-house design capabilities and also work with other prominent domestic and international design firms. On design build contracts, Epik team integrates early with the design subcontractors and consultants under a collaborative approach to effectively develop a fully coordinated design which is produced timely to meet the construction demands. These early efforts continue throughout the development stages of the design and contribute toward the elimination and mitigation of design errors early in the process which yields significant construction efficiency later.
We are diverse and specialized in many ways, by project type, size, client and venue. Our success is attributable to many factors, one of which is our longstanding and developing partnerships with prominent contractors and designers. Epik, with the continuing aim of being a prominent player in the international construction market, has established many strategic partnerships, each focusing on the specific requirements of client needs in different locations.
Today, we continue to diligently serve the United States Government by working in challenging locations such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, and China.
We achieve successful project execution through a variety of processes which begin with the systematic rollover of the initial bid/estimate to more detailed operating and executing plans with control budgets to ensure timely performance. This process also includes:
- Identification, reassessment and mitigation of project risks to the client and all stakeholders.
- Detailed scheduling analyses which verify prior bid assumptions.
- Creating productivity measurement metrics to ensure timely performance
- Scrutinizing budgets and developing effective project cost controls
- Development of project specific measurement tools to ensure performance targets are met with the ability to detect potential problems early such that mitigating measures can be implemented timely.
- Early identification of critical procurements for design and scheduling considerations.
Our clients routinely benefit from our inherent attributes. At Epik, we:
- Understand the essence of time and maintain a sense of urgency and philosophy that “nothing is ever fast enough”
- Are performance driven, yet promote quality over productivity.
- Empower people at all levels to ensure an environment where safety and health are never compromised.
- Detect potential issues early and solve problems proactively.
- Demand continuous improvement through collaboration and teamwork at every level.
- Understand the vital roles of solid project controls and measurement metrics allowing the early detection of problems to facilitate timely remedies.
- Promote continuous technical competency improvements for all disciplines.
- Control our growth, while maintaining our “lean and mean” philosophies making us more cost effective than our competitors.
With knowledge, expertise and faith, Epik International together its management and team is resolute and shall strive to be a world contracting brand.